Saturday, January 5, 2008

Meh, It's England!



Hello, I am here in England now!!!

This is my room, I know it's tiny, and somewhat sad looking, and I am paying way too much for it BUT!!! see that big empty board back there? I want you all to send me pictures, and letters, and fun things to fill that up with! If you need my address, you can either call me, e-mail me, or a member of my family to get it. Aunt Laura, any ideas on decorating?

I am sorry that I have not e-mailed those of you who have e-mailed me, I should get to that very soon, but I have been having a very rough few days. I appreciate all the prayers that have been sent in my direction, I have really needed them.

I have been learning lots of new words like "plaster" which is a band aid, and mayonnaise is pronounced "MAY-O-neys," and so on and so forth.

Please continue to e-mail me, I love hearing from everyone

OH!!! GET SKYPE!!!!! it's free, and amazing!

Kara

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i saw the "0 comments" and thought, how sad! so now you officially have 1 comment (so far) and i got here before chalise! :)
i love you!
love,
kp4

Unknown said...

I think you need to pick up your room. But really, I this you have a cute (even if it is a little small) room.

:p)

kpD

erin k said...

How cozy! Kara, I miss you and I'm excited for your adventures!

I think I only have your asu email...what is your other one? You probably don't want to post it on here, so I will have to find out by other means.

LOVE YOU!