Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Floozy, Birmingham and the Temple


Sam has taken me into town again! I once again found so many new things down there! Most particularly, I wanted to to show off some pictures of the canals, and this statue, that I will explain in a minuet, and Lastly a picture of the streets in the "City Centre."


This picture here, is a picture of a naked woman in a fountain. I realize that I have done something somewhat controversial here, and I have drawn clothes on her, but I really wanted my blog to be rated G! Anyway, the reason I have posted this is because Sam has explained to me that this statue is commonly known as "the floozy in the jacuzzi!" I absolutely LOVED that I thought it was SO funny! And NO ONE is to make fun of the purple and blue blobs known as a t-shirt and shorts!!!!

This is the Preston England temple, we got to go and see on Saturday, It is SO beautiful, I really loved it. I feel so much better after visiting the temple, and spending quite a bit of the day thinking and praying. I also got to see a little bit of the country on my drive up, England has these beautiful swooping hills all covered in green, even in the middle of the winter. I can't wait to see this place int he spring, and the summer! This was a very fun day!

1 comment:

erin k said...

Kara! It is beautiful there! Especially the temple!

I miss you but I'm glad things are looking brighter!!

I'm going to email you now...