Tuesday, January 1, 2008

AH! I am going to England

So, this is the night before I begin my adventure to England! This semester I am going to study abroad, by way of an exchange program. I can't wait! I have been packing all day, and finally tomorrow morning I am going to get onto the plane! This has been an interesting semester, I have worked very hard to earn the money to go, and I am very happy to finally get to go. I just want to say thank you to all who have helped me to get there. Very specifically to certain Aunts Uncles, and other family members (I think you know who you are) that have helped me quite a bit. Please believe me when I say this would not be possible without your help, thank you thank you thank you.

I just want to announce that I have, in fact, managed to fit all my belongings into one suitcase, and one small duffel, despite my parents and friends telling me over and over that it was not possible.

Well, wish me luck!

5 comments:

chalise said...

good luck!! ;-D

Unknown said...

Key I beat kp4 here. Hah ~ :)
kpD

Unknown said...

oh this is cool !!!
kpD

Anonymous said...

You rock!! You're gonna have a blast!! Still can't wait for independance day;)

erin k said...

I knew you'd get it all to fit! ;)