Sunday, August 1, 2010

Feelings.....

Emotions drive me crazy. Today was a bizarre day. I feel like I spent the majority of the day serving and working. In other words, I tried yesterday and today to be particularly accommodating and helpful, and do what I should. However, I had these bursts of impatience. I am not sure where they came from! I am somewhat worried about it. I did not feel myself. All I want is to be happy....... I suppose....it could be anger. I feel a little bit of anger, and I feel like it is coming out on everyone else........nah.......

This week has taught me a lot. If you are not moving forward, you are most definitely moving backward. There is no stand still. This is why daily habits are so important. (Scriptures, prayer, cleaning, all of them) Also, it seems that I need to be reminded every other day, Where is my focus? It is eternal? Is is short lived? Where am I looking at the "grand scheme of things." Somehow it seems that I am always looking as just the next day. Not even to the next week......

Also, I learned about taxes. I don't even want to talk about it.

I also know, after this week, some things in my life HAVE to change. Change is hard to believe in... I think that more often than not, it seems like change does not even exsist. Sometimes big things happen and it feels like nothing will ever be the same, and somehow.... it is! But I cant live like this, and I am going to work on a couple small habits, with a little faith, and hope...... and that is it.

p

No comments: