Friday, July 16, 2010

Growing up......



I started a new job this week! I am so glad that it is Friday! My feet hurt so bad, and I am so tired! But I LOVE IT! I really don’t have a clue how that happened! As a Process Engineer for EVGroup (a Semiconductor Manufacturer) I will spend most of my day in a clean room, possessing wafers. I get the opportunity to travel and I work with great people. So far the work seems to be reasonable, and the time passes really quickly because I am so busy with my hands! I am incredibly happy to be part of this organization.

I hope that I can go to work with this attitude every day. I had a friend once, who never complained about going to work, because she loved it! I have never forgotten what an amazing attitude that was, and because she worked at Target, I doubt it was the company that made it that way, but her own choices!

Still haven’t gotten my paycheck yet though……sure looking forward to that……

Joy!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh baby you're such a great example! Love you!

MERN said...

Thats what you wear to work? Can you start wearing that around the house?? BAHAHA. It's amazing!!!

Kara! said...

Thanks Zachy!

Mern! I wish I could bring them home for show and tell! They really are fun! But the hairnets create something of a permanent bad hair day......