Friday, June 25, 2010

Prisms, and Women.

I discovered something today:

I have been graciously given the chance to come to Washington D.C. for a women's conference. While I have been here, I have been analyzing my outlook on women, particularly myself.

After a very enjoyable experience in the Air and Space Museum. I found myself standing in the line of a gift shop to buy a prism. You have each seen one before, a simple glass triangle that splits white light into its many colors. They really are beautiful objects, and so scientifically fasinating.

This prism perfectly describs my personallity. I enjoy science and math, and I have joy in my technical degree. I am very proud to be an Engineer, and I really believe that it is a part of my personality. Yet, I still love beautiful things. I love the science for its beauty! I love to get all dressed up, and spend hours decorating a room in a house!

This is why I believe to Organizations such as the Network of Enlightened Women. NeW provides an amazing support for conservative culture, and the attitude that feminism should have.

http://www.enlightenedwomen.org/blog/

I got my frist blog posting on that blog, and I am very proud of it! Check it out!

Kara

No comments: