Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer Excitment

Summer is here! I have NO idea what my grades were, I am way too scared to look. but I am D O N E ! This is a big deal, My junior year is behind me, and I can move forward. I have my regrets, and my sucesses, and I have learned enough to keep me going through one more year. The question is: What do I do differently? 1) remember that the first midterm really DOES effect your grade. 2) smiling is the ONLY way to go, complaining really gets you no where, just smile and get to work 3)Where are you going? is that where you want to be headed? huh kara? where? 4) Burn out is REAL, don't let it happen. Take breaks, good ones, but don't let them get to your head.

Work : Good, I love my students. I love to teach piano.....I might do it for the rest of my life as a hobby, I wish i was taking lessons myself.

Oh, and this is SO unbelieiveable, but my freind Leslie called me up the other day, and said "kara! my family is going on a cruise, but my brother can't go, would you like to come?" Here's me "YES!!!!!!" :D I can't believe it, I feel SO blessed, and I can't wait to go. I really feel so lucky, like I won something. Anyway, it's hot, and all the fungi have withered away (if you get my meaning :D) so here is the plan for this summer.

These are my summer goals. These are the "have to's." I have been feeling a need to be really busy recently. Busy with things I always complain I can't do. I hope I can find the 1)money, 2) time and 3)freinds that will do them with me.....hence why I put them here for EVERYONE to see. What do you think?

1.Learn three new songs on the Guitar
a. Finish writing my own song
b. Two by different artists
2. See 5 new places…
a. Utah,
b. Seattle
c. North Montana
d. California :D San Diego, or others….
e. Angel’s Landing (oh please, oh please, oh please)
3. Hike Timpanogos (Boo ya!)
4. Make 30 new friends
a. Already started, Steve, Chad, Alisha, Emily….that’s an easy one :D
5. See some Indian ruins.
6. Read 4 books, legit ones not children’s stories.
7. Get a tan…..healthy one. Just enough that people don’t look at me and think “look dead body!”
a. Go swimming everyday
b. Outdoor activities
8. Exercise, I don’t care if it is hot, I never get to feel healthy, and I am so excited to feel better.
9. Get good grades in my online classes.


Here is a list of the FUN things I would like to do, but I don't have to (though some are a lot more important than others)


1. Lagoon
2. Go to the beach, learn to surf…..
3. Find my way to Boston , or Washington DC
4. Quadding…..3 times
5. ONE boating trip (tubing, in particular, or I’d like to learn to wakeboard)
6. See Erin, from England.
7. Watch lots and lots and lots of movies.
8. Mountain Biking
9. See Brandee and Jamie at least once.
10. Buy a summer dress and wear it


Anyway......So here is YOUR job as a reader. You have to ask me, EVERYTIME you see me, if I am fullfilling these goals. It helps to think someone might be checking to see how well I am doing.
Wish me Luck!

No comments: