Monday, April 27, 2009

Rhetorical---->

I have decided that ASU could throw ANYTHING......and I really mean it, ANYTHING, and I wouldn't even flinch.....just "ok.......how?" I suppose that is a good thing, when I read that, but I mean to show the numbness my life has accepted. I am so burnt out, it is time for the semester to end. This is the last full week of school, and I am SO happy about that, I can barely wait for summer!



I figure, this is the biggest reason I am in Chemical Engineering. I need to learn how to face these hard things, and continue onwards, and upwards. I have learned so many good principles that keep me from procrastination, and everyday I somehow find the strength, and the courage to face a new level of work. I suppose maybe this makes it sound worse than it is. I know so many people doing so much more than me, but I have to say, that this is more than I, have ever done. For this reason, I feel proud!



I am taking myself on a quest, that somewhat relates to my last post, but it is too hard to explain how. I have so many questions, questions that need answers. I am tired of the majority of my questions being rhetorical, they want answers, and somehow..... I will find them. Let the fantabulous quest begin :D



Kara Joy

PS Fungi, are FANTASTIC!

No comments: