Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Significant Other....

This morning I received a text message that said " Good Morning my dear sleepy pantelones!" Hahahahaha, I have to admit that it's " Just another normal thing I've come to expect." Everyday I get little treasures delivered to me by this modern means of communication. All the way from "shnookums" to "baby doll." Now, as masculine as men can be, I am not sure how the boyfriend will take to reading this in such a public place, but for all those girls out there, I am the luckiest girl alive.

I am so glad to be alive. Today, I have found plenty of things to complain about. But that is a mistake, sure I was late to class,and I am unprepared for all my tests coming up, and I am way behind on my job search, and all those lovely worries, but I am HEALTHY! and I have a BOY that LOVES me! I have food at home, and a part time JOB that I love! The sun is shining, and it is april and it is NOT hot outside yet! Seriously! I am on a path to having the life I have always wanted, and why do I complain as much as i do? I wish that I could just learn from my past mistakes, and be so glad that my life it is the way it is. I spend way too much time being disappointed in the past and future, what about today?

Seriously! TODAY I will become a much more grateful person. This is the day.

Kara

1 comment:

MERN said...

Don't be so hard on yourself girly friend! You are doing great and accomplishing big things! Sure your road is at a crossroad but thats exciting. Be who you want to be! :) Love you!