Friday, January 15, 2010

When, and why?

It is surprising, the realization I have been making the last few days. It's like I have been here before, but I can't remember when, or why. I find that I can discover a solution, but I am unable to believe that is really the solution, because it has a tendency to change in a split second. My view on life is as sporadic as a teenager's mood swings. Maybe that's my problem...... See? I don't even make sense now. I wish I could force myself to think more ...... clearly. But it all clearly comes down to the fact, that "I am not who I thought I was."

Don't worry, this is not really meant to make sense. If it did, I would be even more worried. I wish I had more confidence in my own judgment, and decisions. But even though I worry that I have grown up to be different than the person that I thought I was, the interesting thing is that, that might be a good thing.

Kara Joy

No comments: