Saturday, September 11, 2010

I kinda lost the "umph" that I needed to post anything for a while. The problem is that I have forgotten the purpose of this blog. This blog was designed to describe my adventures and the quest in becoming.....something, or anything. In a more simplified version, it was to let my friends and family know what I was doing :) It really has become a place where I put out into the world the thoughts that I struggle to put out there on my own. Though I haven't lost sight completely, I usually post about lessons I have learned or struggles that I need to overcome, the purpose has been lost nonetheless.

I am SO blessed! Right now, I live with three fantastic roommates, and my cousins cat. I recently got a job, which is such a blessing, and a funny story! I work Processesing wafers in a FAB, and it is so much fun. I feel so blessed to have gotten this job!

The cat and I? well, we fight a lot. But I love him to pieces. The problem is that we disagree on too many things. Like whether or not my arm is a good chew toy, or which bowl of food is his the 1) yucky brown hard stuff, or the 2) soft chicken mixed with cream of chicken and rice. Obviously, the chicken. Though overall I love having the company. He talks to me, and sleeps with me and I don't feel as lonely as I have been.

My job? It is so nice to earn money. I feel much more secure than I have in months, or even years. Even still I feel so guilty every time I buy something. This can't be healthy. SO! I made a list of all the things that I am going to want in my home someday. Nice things that I may not be able to afford as a new family. Every time I buy one, I get so excited! I just bought an IRON, a rowenta so that it will last forever.

I have every reason in the world to be happy. I am not trying to be selfish, just grateful. SO many blessings.

K



No comments: