Monday, June 7, 2010

What I want: Part 2

#1 I have been thinking about friends a lot. I like friends. I like to be surrounded by people all the time. I think what I really want is two or three close "couple" friends. I like the idea of have a girl friend, who's husband/significant other is a great friend of my husband/significant other...... A couple who is in a similar place in life, one we see often, and enjoy. Kinda like the movies, but life is never the movies. Nonetheless it is something I want.



#2 I want a job. I do feel that this might be too General. One problem I have is that I have a hard time defining what I want here. But that is the point of this blog post! So here we go!
-Well paying!
-I want the job for experience, so I can relate to other workers.
-I seem to have an affinity to environmental topics, Water purification, alternate fuels, pollution. Not sure why, but I have enjoyed the topics when they come up in school.
-I love the idea of lab work and research. It is learning! It may be tedious and repetitive, but I love it!
-I like process design
-I like working with people
-I want to stay in Phoenix
-I am a hard worker, and I am willing to work hard and put forth the work needed, but I would prefer not to work ridiculous hours, as I don't want to get burnt out


#3 CAR! I think I want an SUV.....which surprises me. More on this when I figure it out better.

Kara

No comments: